- The Game of Woodball consists in playing a ball from
the starting area through the gate by a stroke or successive strokes
in accordance with the Woodball Rules.
- The competitor
who plays the stipulated round or rounds in the fewest strokes is
- Woodball is a portable lawn game. A player uses one
mallet for teeing off, fairway playing and putting.
- Unlike Golf, a woodball is larger (3 3/4 inch in
diameter) and heavier than a golf ball. As a result, a woodball
only rolls on the grass and is suitable to play in the yard or a
- It is a good lawn game for all ages. With an indoor
gate, woodball can be played indoor.
- The fun of playing woodball contains parent-child
bonding, relaxation, competition, exercising and coaching.
- Ideal places for woodball are backyards, parks, beaches,
woodball courses and even in the house (putting only).
- Enjoy sunshine and great scene while you play woodball.
- The swinging method of woodball is the same as golf.
Therefore, swinging with a woodball mallet, which is heavier than
a golf club, will train the golf muscles very well.
- Each team consists 2 to 4 players. On a woodball
course, the goal is to complete 12 gates, or a designated number
of gates. Similar to golf, the player who completes these gates
with fewest strokes wins the game.
- It takes approximately 90 minutes to complete
12 gates. The length of a gate, from the starting area to the gate,
ranges from 30 yards (par 3) to over 100 yards (par 5).
Game Everywhere & Fun for Everyone
- It is ideal to play woodball in the yard or
in a park where people chat, walk, get together with friends and
enjoy relaxation. It is subtle creation developed from Golf and
Gate ball by those who love exercise.
- Due to the flexible space requirement, woodball
can be played almost anywhere. It is becoming a wonderful lawn game
for parties and outdoor activities